About the Instructor
Dr. Crystal Ford, is the owner of Deschutes Acupuncture in Bend Oregon.
She is a dedicated practitioner whose goal is to provide her patients with the best possible care utilizing her expertise in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Dr. Ford obtained her Masters Degree in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, the #1 ranked school for Acupuncture and Chinese medicine in the nation.
She furthered her knowledge while studying in China in 2018 with top doctors at Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Dr. Ford received her doctorate in acupuncture and Chinese medicine in 2019, and is one of 7% of acupuncturists in the US that go on to become doctors.
Dr. Ford has more than 15 years experience in the advertising and marketing industry. She is passionate about teaching others how to increase their business success.
- Oregon State Licensed Acupuncturist and Nationally Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Doctorate Degree in Acupuncture Chinese Medicine (Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, California)
- Masters Degree in Acupuncture Chinese Medicine (Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland Oregon)
- Advanced Hospital studies at Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Fuzhou, China)
- Acupuncture Detox Specialist (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)