Get Started Today!
access health and wellness care, while at the same time building your brand
and patient base.
Why Curbside Acupuncture
Curbside Acupuncture is a great way to offer safe treatments to your community in times of crisis - or anytime! It also offers a fun and unique event for people to do from the safety and comfort of their car.
Curbside Acupuncture gets noticed!
Build your brand by getting out into the community!
Grassroots marketing will help you stand out!
Curbside Acupuncture patients will come back for in-clinic appointments! Many Curbside Acupuncture patients have never had acupuncture before - this is your chance to educate them about this medicine and turn them into believers and long-term patients.
The Curbside Acupuncture course will teach you everything you need to begin offering Curbside Acupuncture in your community! NCCAOM Accredited- 8 PDAs (PE-CW)
- Getting Started: Everything you need to get started with Curbside Acupuncture
- Setting Up: What you need to know about the set up
- Patient Paperwork (Intake, Informed Consent, HIPAA)
- Curbside Cart: What you need for parking lot service
- Curbside Car Kit: Everything that should be in it
- Waiting Room/Treatment Room Signage
- Flow: Getting your treatment flow down
- Payment: Donation vs cash and how to accept payment
- Promoting Curbside Acupuncture
- Following up with Curbside Acupuncture Patients
- Curbside Acupuncture Order Form: Upping your retail game
- Acupuncturist Interviews to Inspire You
Short Term Solutions
Curbside Acupuncture is the safest way to treat your patients and your community during the COVID pandemic!
Curbside Acupuncture is a great way to treat stress, anxiety, sleep disturbance and other mental health conditions related to the COVID pandemic.
It offers a fun and unique event for people to experience from the safety and comfort of their car.
It’s inexpensive, easy and convenient!
Curbside Acupuncture is a great way to support frontline workers in your community!
Your patients need you NOW!
Long Term Benefits
Curbside Acupuncture can be applied ongoing for years to come as a way to market your brand, get exposure, and bring in new patients! More patients = more revenue!
Curbside Acupuncture Nationwide!